Friday, July 20, 2007

World War Hulk: X-Men #2 (of 3)

One-sentence summary: Wow, Hulk sure can smash.

Is it showing yet that I'm just getting irritated with the World War Hulk tie-ins? It makes complete sense that Xavier, who didn't participate in the voting but was involved with the Illuminati, would feel guilty and be honest with Hulk. I don't quite understand why he's so passive in watching his students and friends get torn apart, but, hey, not my tie-in book to write.

In other news: Hulk smashes mutants! I particularly like how they're bring in some international mutants for 3 extra panels of smashing.

My conclusion for all zero of you? Pick this up if you haven't grown tired of Hulk smashing and you would like to see said smashing in X-Men flavors. Also available: every other character in the Marvel universe.

No comments: