Monday, July 30, 2007

Supergirl and the Legion of Super Heroes #32

One-sentence summary: As this new storyline gets started, we see more into the background of Lightning Lad and his community, complete with suspenseful ending that genuinely leaves me looking forward to the next issue.

I'm pretty neutral, currently, on the Legion. They're a neat concept, and sometimes they're pretty cool, but I haven't read anything yet that currently just blows me away. I liked the interactions between everyone here. I'm looking forward to hearing the tie-ins between the cult and the current story, and the issue just generally felt solid.

The art fits the characters well, and the storyline seems to be progressing well. I hope we hear more from the other teams of Legionnaires sent out, but if we don't so be it. Overall, this was a good issue. The Legion characters acted like themselves, it seemed, and their interactions were definitely a big plus for me.

No comments: