Thursday, July 26, 2007

Incredible Hulk #108

One-sentence summary: Hey, great, maybe some plot will develop here since, you know, it's the Hulk's own title...nope, no such luck.

Oh goodie, another pointless World War Hulk tie-in. This one's even more irritating to me because it's actually in Hulk's comic...you'd think they'd allow something to happen, but, no, nothing.

Did you know: Rick Jones is Hulk's friend. Oh, wait, even if you've never read the Hulk outside of World War Hulk you know how this ends. Woo.

Did you know: Miek is also a friend of Hulk. Also, apparently there's some other giant bug with him? That one I didn't know, but it doesn't seem at all important.

I'm tired of World War Hulk. I'm more tired of pointless tie-ins that add nothing to it. Annhilation has the right idea on how to do a huge arc. I guess World War Hulk's successful, though, so we get to look forward to plenty more similar events in the future. Woo.

No comments: